Aplicação:Medicina que processa, produtos químicos que processam, transformação de produtos alimentares
Lugar de origem:Jiangsu, China
Dimensão (L*W*H):4*2.7*4.5 m
Razões de compra chaves:Economia de energia
Indústrias aplicáveis:Usina, & do alimento; Fábrica da bebida, explorações agrícolas, indústria química
Lugar da sala de exposições:Nenhum
Serviço pós-venda proporcionado:Apoio em linha, suporte laboral video, instalação do campo, comissão e treinamento, manutenção de ca
Após o serviço da garantia:Nenhum serviço
Lugar local de ServiceÂ:Nenhum
Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China
Condições de Pagamento e Envio
Packaging Details::Wooden case.
Supply Ability:10 Piece/Pieces per Month
Descrição de produto
Centrifugal spray dryer
1. Fast drying speed
2. The product dried in short time has high purity and good quality
3. The production process is simple, the control is convenient and the process is reduced
4. The dispersibility, fluidity and solubility of the product are good. The particle size, bulk density and water content of the product can be adjusted within a certain range
Suitable for liquids, emulsions, suspensions, pastes, solutions, dyes, pigments, ceramics, glass, rust removers, insecticides,carbohydrates, detergents, surface active carbon, soaps, organic compounds and inorganic compounds, etc
8.first dust filter
9.second dust filter
11.wet dyst fukter
Jiangsu Shuntong Drying Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, a famous industrial city. It is a professional enterprise specializing in equipment design, manufacturing, sales and industrial thermal energy research. It is a professional and systematic enterprise in the production of drying equipment in China and enjoys a good reputation in the drying technology industry in China. In order to improve product quality, the company uses CNC flame cutting machine, and has folding machine, shearing machine, rolling machine, resistance welding machine and other industry-specific equipment.
The company adopts the advanced management concept combining China's national conditions with the actual development of the enterprise, constantly attracts high-quality and high-level management and technical talents to join in, so as to improve the core competitiveness of the enterprise rapidly, establish the ISO9001 international quality certification system, a set of advanced product research and development, processing and testing equipment, and cultivate a group of dedicated and powerful service team Through years of hard work, the company has accumulated rich experience in the design and manufacture of drying equipment for pharmaceutical, chemical, food and other industries. Mr. Wang Anlong, chairman of the board of directors, always adheres to the business philosophy of people-oriented and integrity first, attaches great importance to the introduction and cultivation of talents, pays close attention to technological innovation, quality management, and constantly strengthens the construction of interprise specialization, so as to stand out in the fierce market competition.
We sincerely welcome friends from all walks of life to visit us for guidance, professional exchange and technological discussion.
We will provide you with the best quality products and thoughtful services. Let's make progress hand in hand and create brilliancetogether!
While grasping the quality, our price is also the most affordable, to achieve good quality and low price.
According to the actual needs, our manufacturers improve the product packaging, so that the packaging can better reflect the product grade or brand sense.
Our products have quality margin in quality, so that customers can trust our quality.
Standard export carton packing.
DELIVERY TIME: 3-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to production season
and order quantity. .
Q:Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are factory.
QHow long is your delivery time?
A:Generally within 30-60 working days after receiving the payment.
Q:Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A:Yes, we could offer the sample .Considering the high value of our products ,the samples is not free , but we can give you best
price including the freight cost.
Q:What is your terms of payment?
A:95% payment before shipment or according to the terms agreed with the customer, the remaining 5% as the quality guarantee
deposit, one year later.